Congrats to all the winners in the Academy of Home Staging and Design Contest. All who entered into the contest have earned a $500 discount towards your future career in Interior Design. Simply email the Academy for your discount at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you placed 1st - 4th in the contest, you will be contacted directly by email to collect your prize pack. Congrats to all!
Entering this contest requires no purchase or payment of any kind. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Entrants to this contest accept and are governed by these official rules.
1. Rules. The Academy of Home Staging and Design Contest (the "Contest") is open to Olioboard.com users that satisfy the following eligibility requirements: A resident of the United States or Canada. Members of the Olioboard team and any other party responsible for the development or administration
2. Entry Period. All entries must be received between 9am eastern time on August 11th 2015 and 9am eastern time on September 1st 2015.
3. How to Enter. To enter in The Academy of Home Staging and Design Contest, visit olioboard.com and create an account. Setting up your account requires a username, email address and password. Once your account is created, go to the contest page and click the ‘create a new olioboard’ button in the top right of the screen. Once the moodboard creator is open, you can pull items onto your canvas to create your design.
Save your Olioboard by hitting the “Save” button in the top right of the screen. To add your design to the Contest, go to the contest page and click the “Add an Entry” button. From there you can select the board you wish to enter into the contest by clicking the “Add to Contest” link under the board’s image. Entrants may enter multiple boards.
Entrants may enter multiple boards.
4. Voting. Voting will take place through the duration of the Contest. Anyone can sign-up for an Olioboard account and vote in the contest. On the contest page you will see heart icons below each entry. Click on the heart icon to vote for your favourite entries. You can vote for as many boards as you like but each board can only receive one vote per day. At the end of the contest (September 2nd 2015 at 9am eastern) the top 50 voted boards will be put in front of a judge’s panel and the winning boards will be announced on Sept 2ns 2015.
By entering the contest, the entrant hereby represents and warrants that the work does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and that the entrant has the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Olioboard herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
The entrant understands and intends that any work submitted by the entrant to olioboard.com may be available for viewing, rating, reviewing and commenting on by the public, and understands that comments or ratings with which the entrant disagrees or is unhappy about, may be published or otherwise become associated with any work the entrant submits to olioboard.com. By submitting any work to olioboard.com, the entrant hereby waives any privacy expectations that the entrant may have with respect to any such work submitted by the entrant to olioboard.com.
5. Winner Selection & Notification. At the end of the contest, the winner will be selected by the judge’s panel from the top 50 boards.
The winner will be contacted within the week following the end of the contest using the email address in their Olioboard account. If a potential winner does not respond within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen. Winners will be notified within 7 business days by email of their prize amount.
6. Prizes. The prize amounts are listed below:
1st Place = $10,000 value - you and a friend of your choice receive free attendance to the $4250 Interior Design Certification course at LA Mart Oct. 5-9, free 1 year design affiliation membership, free year of Interior Design Business coaching for the winner.
Not redeemable for cash. Not Transferable.
Two 2nd Place Winners = $4,250 value each - free attendance to the certification ($4250 a person) plus 1 year design affiliation membership. Not redeemable for cash.
Five 3rd Place Winners = $3750 value each - attend the 5-day, $4250 Interior Design Certification course at LA Mart Oct. 5-9 for just $500 plus 1 year design affiliation membership. Not redeemable for cash.
Two 4th Place Winners = $3500 value each - Receive 2 - $1750 off coupons for the $4250 Interior Design Certification course at LA Mart Oct. 5-9 that you can use or give away to friends plus 1 year design affiliation membership. Not redeemable for cash.
Plus a $500 off coupon for the $4250 Interior Design Certification course at LA Mart Oct. 5-9 for all who enter into the contest. Redeemable via email only.
7. Taxes. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred. Olioboard.com Interactive Inc.and The Academy of Home Staging & Design shall not have any obligation to pay any taxes related to the prize.
8. Ownership and License. All contest entries automatically become the property of Olioboard. By submitting any entry to olioboard.com, the entrant hereby grants Olioboard and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the entry in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Olioboard includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submission.
Entrants hereby agree to hold Olioboard.com Interactive Inc. and The Academy of Home Staging & Design and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, sponsors, officers, directors, employees and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on olioboard.com, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any entry submitted to olioboard.com by the entrant.
Entries submitted by entrants to olioboard.com shall be the property of olioboard.com and shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to the entrant or others any entry so submitted.
9. Disclaimers. The following will not be considered eligible for entry in the contest for any reason, including issues with hardware, software, browsers, or network failure, incompatibility with olioboard.com servers or elsewhere.
-Entries received after the deadlines
-Incompletely received entries
In the event of a dispute regarding submission of an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account.
Olioboard reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person that it determines has tampered with the entry process, the integrity of the Contest, or the operation of olioboard.com.
Use of bots or other automated process to enter the Contest is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Olioboard. Creating multiple accounts from the same IP address for the sole purpose of voting up a board is prohibited and will result in the disqualification of any entries created from that same IP address at the sole discretion of Olioboard. Olioboard reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of this contest by publishing a notice on olioboard.com if for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including technical failure or corruption, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of Olioboard, which in the opinion of Olioboard, affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest.
No responsibility is claimed by Olioboard.com Interactive Inc. or The Academy of Home Staging & Design for any loss, injury, or damage to property resulting directly or indirectly from participation in the contest and/or items obtained in the contest, including the loss of or damage to items during the shipping process. Olioboard reserves the right to modify or cancel this Contest based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
10. Miscellaneous. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and these Contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.
Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Olioboard. reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future olioboard.com contests.
12. Sponsor. This Contest is sponsored by The Academy of Home Staging & Design in association with Olioboard.com.
Enter the The Academy of Home Staging and Design Contest here. Good Luck!